By Christine Yi Lai Luk
Read or Download A History of Biophysics in Contemporary China (SpringerBriefs in History of Science and Technology) PDF
Similar history & philosophy on science & nature books
There are few scientists of the 20th century whose life's paintings has created extra pleasure and controversy than that of physicist David Bohm (1917-1992). For the 1st time in one quantity, the fundamental David Bohm bargains a finished evaluate of Bohm's unique works from a non-technical standpoint.
This 2001 publication bargains an exam of useful rationalization because it is utilized in biology and the social sciences, and specializes in the categories of philosophical presuppositions that such causes hold with them. It tackles such questions as: why are a few things defined functionally whereas others aren't?
Histoire de los angeles maladie des pommes de terre en 1845Joseph Decaisne, Botaniste et agronome français d'origine belge (1807-1882)Ce livre numérique présente «Histoire de los angeles maladie des pommes de terre en 1845», de Joseph Decaisne, édité en texte intégral. Une desk des matières dynamique permet d'accéder directement aux différentes sections.
English Embroidered Bookbindings via Cyril Davenport. This publication is a duplicate of the unique e-book released in 1899 and should have a few imperfections corresponding to marks or hand-written notes.
- Mechanism of Muscular Contraction (Perspectives in Physiology)
- Geschichte der Naturwissenschaften: I: Die Antike: 1 (German Edition)
- The Politics of Addiction: Medical Conflict and Drug Dependence in England Since the 1960s (Science, Technology and Medicine in Modern History)
- An Introduction to Geology, Illustrative of the General Structure of the Earth, Comprising The Elements of the Science
- The North American Arithmetic, Part First, for Young Learners
Additional info for A History of Biophysics in Contemporary China (SpringerBriefs in History of Science and Technology)
A History of Biophysics in Contemporary China (SpringerBriefs in History of Science and Technology) by Christine Yi Lai Luk